All properties panels besides the workspace property's view feature the current frame's controls.
Frame controls let users navigate to that frames home path, navigate backwards and forwards in their history, refresh the current frame, and an input to view and change the current route using a familiar browser like interface.
Additionally, all frame properties are available when a frame is the currently selected composition item.
- Frame name: a project-unique name for the frame
- Home path: what path this frame should return to when users hit the home button in the frame controls
- Size: the pixel width and height of the frame
- Position: the x and y coordinate position of the frame.
- Project Cover: a Boolean value indicating whether to use this frame as the project tile in the dashboard or not
Updated 3 months ago