The composition tree is composed of frames and components.
Frames are spaces into which you can drop components to see them rendered. Frames are the only top-level items allowed in compositions. They cannot be nested and may contain only components.
In the composition tree, frames have a Frame icon
# followed by the frame name.
Frame, presents the following actions:
- Set as Project Cover - Choose a frame for your dashboard to use as the project tile.
- Add to the library - Adds the frame, including its components, as a template, selectable from the library.
When renaming a Frame in Clutch, most characters are allowed with the exception of
\. These are reserved and will not allow the name change to save.
Components will live in the composition tree in 3 different ways:
- In the composition tree of a frame.
- nested in other components as children.
- or as part of a component's composition.
Watch on YouTube an overview of Composition Panel
Updated 5 days ago