Project Settings, Code mode, Sharing, Publishing, and Zoom
The right side of the toolbar covers: code mode, instruments panel ( console and issues), share and collaboration, publish button, and zoom tool.
The Project Settings menu is for setting up environments and environment variables. This is similar to setting up a
.env file to store any API keys needed in your project.
Clutch provides two environments for you, a development and a production environment. Feel free to add other environments if needed.
You can add as many variables as needed.
When you select the add variable button, a form will appear where you can fill out the name values for individual environments and provide any necessary documentation information.
Get a view of your project's directory structure and modify its files.
Views and Collaboration
Avatars, Permissions, and Share Settings
- Profile Avatar Your Profile avatar indicates your logged-in status. Other users' avatars will show here if they are working on the project.
- Share option Available if you own the project you are working on, the
sharebutton opens a modal that allows you to change your current project's sharing and permission settings.
Publish to npm, our Clutch hosting, and more. The publish pane is a hub of destinations for your work. For more information, click here
Jump to preset zoom sizes or fill/fit content to zoom.
You can zoom in and out of the canvas in the following ways:
Holding Ctrl / Cmd ⌘ while scrolling with a mouse or trackpad
- Ctrl / Cmd ⌘ + + or -
- Ctrl / Cmd ⌘ + Alt + 1 to fit the canvas content
- Ctrl / Cmd ⌘ + Alt + 2 to fit the selected frame
- Using the zoom control found in the application bar
The Selection tool must be activated for correct functionality.
Watch on YouTube an overview of Application bar and Toolbar
Updated 7 days ago